Entrepreneurial Engagement Ohio (EEO) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation whose mission is:
The BiO program was developed by Entrepreneurial Engagement Ohio (EEO) in collaboration with The Ohio Academy of Science (OAS), with support from the 130th Ohio General Assembly and the Ohio Board of Regents. NEO Innovates is a program of EEO.
Entrepreneurial Engagement Ohio
Are You Ready for the Future? Do You Believe in Ohio” – our vision for continuing our state's prosperity
“Are You Ready for the Future? Are You Ready to Help Make Our Country More Innovative and Entrepreneurial?” – our vision for continuing our country's prosperity
1) to promote student and community awareness as to the challenges and opportunities the changing regional, national and global economies present for the future; and
2) to provide educational instruction, curriculum, research, training, mentoring and other information that helps develop the entrepreneurial, economic, business, and scientific literacy of students and the community, and other 21st Century skills that may be needed for the future.
The Northeast Ohio Innovates Program:
Northeast Ohio Innovates (NEO Innovates), is a Northeast Ohio regional adaption of the Believe in Ohio (BiO) program, which was a statewide STEM and entrepreneurship program for high school and middle school students that integrated entrepreneurship and innovation as pathways to create future jobs.
Vision Statement Videos for the State of Ohio and for the USA:
The Northeast Ohio Innovates program includes these key parts:
1) A series of STEM Commercialization, Entrepreneurship & Innovation Forums held on college campuses across Northeast Ohio.
2) A teacher mentoring program for high school and middle school teachers whose students participate in a STEM Commercialization Plan or STEM Business Plan competition at their school.
3) A full range of teacher and student support materials to help teachers conduct the program and help students develop their STEM Commercialization and STEM Plans for competition.
4) Possible funding to recognize the winners from each high school or middle school STEM Commercialization or STEM Business Plan competition at their school.
State of Ohio Restores Funding for the Believe in Ohio Program!
Columbus and Cleveland (August 21, 2019) - The Ohio Academy of Science and Entrepreneurial Engagement Ohio are pleased to announce that the State of Ohio is providing $2 million in funding to re-launch the Believe in Ohio program!