Invitation for Your Students to Attend One of Seven Fall 2018 STEM Entrepreneurship & Innovation Forums in Northeast Ohio
Extraordinary programs to be held on seven college campuses
will open your students' eyes to the future! Choose a Forum below to register!
What today's students will experience during their lifetimes is simply unimaginable. Their world will be marked by constant change:
Are your students prepared for their future? Attending a STEM Forum will help them prepare!
• Students, assisted by mentors, will work in teams to develop a new product,
service or problem-solving innovation that they will pitch “Shark Tank style”
to their peers. They will also learn about scholarship & entrepreneurship
opportunities available at each college.
• Each Forum will begin at 9:40am and end at 1:00pm.
• All Northeast Ohio high school (and a limited number of middle school)
students are invited to attend, with students attending as part of a teacher
or parent chaperoned group. (Limit of 30 per school.)
• Students of teachers who attend may participate in a STEM
commercialization/STEM Business Plan competition with up to $1,000 in
competition awards available at each college.
• As capacity is limited, registrations will be accepted as space is available.
• Transportation subsidies of $100 are available to schools that bring 15 or
Attending students will participate in an extraordinary program that will open their eyes to the future, inspire them to 'think outside the box', and allow them to interact with entrepreneurial college faculty researchers and practitioners who will discuss with them how innovation will impact their futures.
• Every product, service and aspect of life will change again and again.
• Technology is dramatically changing the world they will live in: 3D printing, artificial
intelligence, the Internet of Things, big data, alternative energy, advanced materials,
robotics, biomedical advancements, automated vehicles, drones, and on and on.
• Every job and career will either change with the times or go away.
Special thanks to Burton D. Morgan Foundation for making this program possible!
“Burton D. Morgan Foundation champions the entrepreneurial spirit, contributes to a robust entrepreneurial ecosystem, and leads in the burgeoning field of entrepreneurship education.”